Thursday, June 02, 2005

Star Wars

Oh, and I finally saw Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith on Monday. Much better than the two previous movies. So now, my ordering of Star Wars, from best to worst:
1) Ep. V
2) Ep. IV
3) Ep. VI & Ep. III (tie)
4) Ep. II
5) Ep. I

Oh, Rachel and I also watched The Pentagon Wars again last night. We had caught most of the movie years ago on HBO, and never heard anything else about it. So about a month ago, on a whim I checked amazon.com and they had it as soon to be released on dvd, so I ordered it and it came in yesterday. Oh, so funny. I highly recommend it to any and everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

Hey who are you? Would I know you? I was a member of Mount Oak's youth group for many years and went to a ton of their concerts including a couple MOFests. You also have a link to my boyfriend's blog, but somehow who you are is not registering. I would love to chat more with you. I also think its GREAT that you have a blog dedicated to discussion of Generous Orthodoxy. I am reading that as I write this and loving it. I am going to seminary next year and am an intern with Sojourners (home of Jim Wallis) this year. A lot of stuff to think about in regards to faith and social justice. Anyway, yeah let's chat sometime.
jdoerrer@sojo.net

1:39 PM, June 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home