Monday, June 06, 2005

Surgery

Well, it's official. This wednesday at 6:30am I go in for knee surgery. I made them promise that I would be out for the whole thing. I don't think I could deal with it were I to be conscious for it. Then I get to not do anything for a long time while it heals. Yuck. No more softball or anything this summer. Double Yuck.

Hopefully backpacking will still be in the cards for later in the summer...not sure if I can deal with not being able to do that for the summer as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Prayed for you. I had ACL reconstruction last June, had my knee worked on via arthroscopy last Monday and I am looking at another ACL repair. This meant (and means) lots of time off from soccer. I understand your "double yuck". Let us know how the surgery goes.

4:14 PM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger master of pain said...

prayers for you brother man

4:09 PM, June 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home