Friday, October 14, 2005

Comment Word Verification

Sorry to say that I just made it so you have to go through a word verification step to leave a comment here on my blog. I have been getting spammed quite a bit in the comment section of each entry. This word verification step means that a picture of a word will appear on the screen and you have to type the word in to be able to leave a comment. The automated spam programs can't do this step, so they can't leave comments.

I know this is annoying, but so is being spammed by stupid advertisers.

And I think that if we all pull together, and with the loving support of our friends and family, we can manage to get through this...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem! In fact, let me tell you about the word I needed to type: ralnewj

ralnewj (rahl-noo-dge)adj. 1. impressive pristine condition "That's a ralnewj car, idn't it?" 2. recently relocated citizen of this area "I ain't seen you afore. You musbe ralnewj."

7:39 PM, October 14, 2005  
Blogger metafiz said...

nice.

10:28 PM, October 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home