Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Wallace and Gromit

Monday night the wife and I went for burrito's at the Short Pump Arby's (yes, Arby's, the roast beef sandwich people - they have a burrito bar at that location, and you will not find a better burrito in Richmond), and then went to see the new Wallace and Gromit movie The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. All I'm saying is that it was dang funny. Do yourself a favor and go see it.






Seriously, go see it.

Then check out the other Wallace and Gromit shorts if you have never seen them.

4 Comments:

Blogger timothy said...

I concur. It was hilarious. And yet, strangely unfulfilling. It perhaps overstretched (in terms of time) the powers of its characters. In short bits, for instace, The Wrong Trousers ("...and they've gone wrong, Gromit!"), W&G is unbeatable. I dunno. Maybe there wasn't enough cheese-based humor.

8:53 PM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger metafiz said...

The shorts are better, but i still rather enjoyed the movie. The penguin cartoon short at the beginning was rather good as well.

It was enough movie fun to tide me over until Harry Potter and then...TLTW&TW.

10:45 PM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger timothy said...

Ah. TLTW&TW. By which, I presume you mean, the film adaption of The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe, the beloved children's classic novel by C.S. Lewis. No doubt, it will be a diverting bit of entertainment foisted on us by the bloated corporate bureaucrats in Los Angeles. That TLTW&TW. I'll see it, but I am sure that it is going to ruin the books for me.

11:08 PM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger metafiz said...

yep, that's the one.

i'm not sure it will ruin the books for me, but i reread them all recently just to be safe.

god bless the corporate bureaucrats for helping us not to have to read.

8:42 AM, October 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home