Sunday, December 18, 2005

Ouch.

Ok, so yesterday at work (retail, not church) i was in the back storage area and a large heavy solid wood door that was just hanging out fell directly onto my head. Spent half of the day in the emergencey room. Apparently I have a mild concussion. So i'm out of commission for a few days. Dizziness, occassional nausea, sometimes a hard time visually focusing on things, and a really big headache. Yuck.

p.s. at the emergency room they had to a CT Scan on my brain. the good news is they found nothing.

haha. i'm so funny.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...
I'm out on break- so if you want to do something let me know. I had a concussion once, it was from soccer, so I feel your pain

4:44 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger metafiz said...

thanks patrick, i appreciate it.

enjoy your break! we'll see what we can work out.

4:01 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger timothy said...

Sorry to hear about the hurt done to your pate. Not, I suppose, what you wanted for Christmas.

12:01 PM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger metafiz said...

not exactly, no. but what are you gonna do?

8:31 AM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Kevin I. said...

Your the first person I've ever met that had the door walk into them

10:48 AM, December 29, 2005  
Blogger metafiz said...

that's right, i'm that special...

5:50 PM, December 29, 2005  
Blogger timothy said...

Mild curiosity about when you will post next has turned into concerned vexation about your health and well-being. Is everything ok at ...Perceptions...?

11:43 AM, January 29, 2006  
Blogger metafiz said...

all is ok, i'm just a slacker lately...

8:16 AM, February 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home